Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Fav. Songs

Ready or Not by Bridget MendlerHeart Attack by Demi LovatoJust give me a Reason by PinkFeel This Moment by Christine AguileraThrift Shop by Macklemore&Ryan LewisRadioactive by Imagine DragonsTake a Hint by Victorious CastI Love It by Icona PopMake It Shine by Victorious CastCalling all the Monsters by China Anne McClainWant U Back by Cher LloydA Year Without Rain by Selena GomezStronger by Kelly ClarksonMoves like Jagger by Maroon 5Freak the Freak out by Victorious CastDynamite by China Anne McClain
Source:http://michellezimmermann.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-fav-songs.html

My Fav. Songs Images

Reminds me of my school summer holidays & the smell of freshly cut ...
(1140 x 284 - 25.96 KB - jpeg)

Chet Baker "My Favourite Songs" - Yahoo!ジオシティーズ
(600 x 600 - 150.24 KB - jpeg)

Karl Lagerfeld:My Favourite Songs
(400 x 400 - 23.61 KB - jpeg)

my favourite songs nov 02 2012 these are some of my favourite songs ...
(256 x 400 - 28.43 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment